Monday, January 26, 2009

I've been tagged



I have been tagged by Fadil at edgeofuniverse. The rules are to post the 4th picture from the 4th folder on your computer where you store your pictures, explain the picture, then tag 4 of your friends to share their pictures, too. Don't forget to let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their own blog.

Now I'm tagging:
1. Rubee at a Little Bit of This & That
2. Joash at blank Page
3. Monica at Love the Loly Life
4. Vira at Mesmerizing Ecstasy

Well, this is the 4th picture in the 4th folder of my gallery that reminds me of my school days. As can be seen, it is the picture of the time of my 16th birthday (unless I’m mistaken). I took it with my clique, called Girls By The Way, several of my younger cousins and my friend while we were celebrating my birthday in Pizza Hut. I used to treat my close friends to lunch there every time I celebrated my birthday. It was also a place where we started a clique. I miss those moments greatly. Now, everything is no longer the same.

No comments: