Monday, December 8, 2008

Hello everyone...sorry for the lack of updates

Dear everyone,

Hohoho sorry for the late updates. I know this blog was nearly dead---I found it difficult to connect to the Internet. There's no Internet access at home and the Internet service provided mostly by Internet houses here sucks. For God's sake...if it carried on like this, I wouldn't be able to live in Balikpapan anymore. LOL, of course, I am kidding.

I've been staying in Balikpapan, Indonesia, for two weeks. I grab as much time as I can, lazing around while reading books, watching movies and eating. I have eaten a lot like a pig and I rarely work out. I will certainly have gained a lot of weight by the time I come back. DANG IT.
I DON'T WANNA BE FAT.
I HAVE TO START EXERCISING.
Well, Mom cooks everyday for me. Delicious meals. And everyone started thinking that I never ate while I was in KL, because of my bloody skinny body. Bwahahahaha. Nonetheless, I've got some compliments too.

Keyh, I cannot write much today, coz Dad just called me, say he would pick me up in a while. Oh, crap...what a crap when there's no access to the Internet at home.


Cheerio,


G

No comments: