Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birthday Pictures

Yesterday, I was celebrating my birthday with Mas, Liling and Joash in Secret Recipe. We ordered three different kinds of cakes: Mango Delight, Chocolate Indulgence, and Classic Cheese. Meanwhile, Jojo alias Joash ordered "lamb" thingy, but the waiter forgot to bring the food to him. Lol, poor boy...Subsequently, he only drank a glass of milk (while the others were making fun of "weight gain" which is supposedly pronounced 'wayt gayn' not 'wait gayn', wakakakakak gege gege...). Also, Mas got a tiny problem with her "oreo" thingy (sort of beverage); bits of oreo stuck to her teeth (lol). Thereafter, we took pictures while we were busy posing. Just have a look at these pictures. Some poses look cute and silly (hahahaha)...













1 comment:

GeetaAriani said...

I love these pictures. It was the first time I celebrated my birthday with my Malaysian friends (hihihi). Cool man...